Are You Prepared To Accept Good and Bad Feedback
How open are you to negative feedback or failure?
Do you see negative feedback as an excuse to give up or do embrace it as an opportunity to learn and improve?
I think it’s important to have a positive attitude towards all kinds of feedback and failure as this encourages the team to keep learning and striving to improve.
My tips for driving this are:
- Encourage a ‘have a go’ attitude – nothing ventured, nothing gained.
- Always be open to feedback or improvements. Show interest in new projects, I’m a great believer in ‘Managing by Walkabout’.
- Always ask;
- “How can improve upon?”
- “What would you do if you were approaching this problem with a blank canvas”
- “What can we achieve?”
- Openly share success and failures
- Remember sometimes first attempts need refining and only minor changes will lead to success!
How We Can Help You
Business Navigation Services specialise in facilitating and supporting you with workshops, keynotes and project management. Book a FREE 30 minute consultation call with us to help you identify the next steps for your business.
Useful Resource – Come & Join Us
Speaking of feedback, we would like to invite you to join a (Private – invite only) Group. You will get free access to the group with regular posts and content that can be shared by members and you can receive group participation and engagement on your own posts and ideas, in a safe and nurturing environment. Great market research!
- Share idea with like-minded people
- Facilitate access to innovation tools and technique tips
- Share stories and expertise in a welcoming environment
Click this link to join: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/12465980/
We also have a Facebook Group as we found innovators were evenly split between LinkedIn and Facebook, partly driven by how they market to their client base. You would be very welcome to join that Group also: https://www.facebook.com/groups/322860915771948/