Generate New and Innovative Ideas
All too often problems are addressed by the same management team, and although the team may be close knit, they are not always the best members of the business to generate new and innovative ideas.
Here are 5 tips to address these challenges:
1. Create project teams with a diverse mix across experience and areas of your business.
2. Very important – Always include people from different job functions
3. Encourage team to seek expert advise from outside of your business or from customers or suppliers.
4. Ensure teams have a balance of youth and experience to generate differences in perspective.
5. Ensure that project leaders encourage debate and alternative viewpoints.
Follow these 5 pointers and you will be well on your way to generating new and innovate ideas to grow your existing products or services or new business venture!
How We Can Help You
Business Navigation Services specialise in facilitating and supporting you with workshops, keynotes and project management. Book a FREE 30 minute consultation call with us to help you identify the next steps for your business.
Useful Resource – Come & Join Us
Speaking of feedback, we would like to invite you to join a (Private – invite only) Group. You will get free access to the group with regular posts and content that can be shared by members and you can receive group participation and engagement on your own posts and ideas, in a safe and nurturing environment. Great market research!
- Share ideas with like-minded people
- Facilitate access to innovation tools and technique tips
- Share stories, examples and expertise in a welcoming environment
- Ask the group for advice on a particular challenge you are facing – we won’t bite!
Click this link to join Thames Valley Business Innovation Group on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/12465980/
We also have a Facebook Group as we found innovators were evenly split between LinkedIn and Facebook, partly driven by how they market to their client base. You would be very welcome to join that Group also: https://www.facebook.com/groups/322860915771948/